Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Need New Music

Send me some.

I took a Japanese language class last night, at the Yamaguchi community center in Tokuyama. Yeah, so... Im pretty much fluent now.

Hijimemashtie, Jeannetto desu. Boston kara kimashita.

And I totally just said "konichiwa" to the woman who lives next to me when we passed on the stairs.

I also just got my scanner/printer working, so I updated my sketchblog. I know it's only been three weeks since Ive moved, but I feel like I havent updated in forever... and everyone's forgotten about me.

Ie, isu jaarimasen.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU! I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY EVERY DAY! THAT IS AMAZING YOU ARE LEARNING JAPANESE! WRITE TO ME! GFJDHGAEHGLKGHHDDAHBAD

Anonymous said...

Hajimemashite, boku wa Sorata desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

I miss typing in romaji... LOL

Anonymous said...

glad that ur able to draw now and scan look forward to seeing more of ur stuff. konnbawa,
anata no nihon go jozu desu. michael dailey

Jonathan said...

Sorry i can't write anything in Japanese to you. I can write to you in french, but i have a feeling it wouldn't have the same effect.

It's nice that you can say konichiwa to your neighbour, but you can never say Bon Appétit back to me right before we eat!

Maybe this is a new Jeannette... Maybe new Jeannette 2.0 will want to learn french, too. And live happily ever after between her Japanese Husband and her Québécois Husband.

Jonathan said...

And i need your fucking address!! I've asked you 5 times in e-mails!

josh pincus is crying said...

domo arigato...

and your friend tofu is a kvetch. There's some yiddish to go with your japanese

ElizT said...

Haere mai, Jeanette!
Going by the above, they haven't forgotten you.
Oyasumi nasai.

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

I'll send you some music, if you give me an address...

Steve said...

Shit, I didn't know you had an illustration blog too? What's that one called? I should look it up.