Saturday, September 22, 2007

Uh, good afternoon.

So now it is a little after noon. Ive been up since five (see previous post). At around seven I went for a walk, nothing was open, not even The Mall. I couldnt find any coffee. I came back here and waited around for ten o'clock, when this town gets bustling! I sat watching a documentary about some sort of animal and checked my emails (not enough, guys) and then headed back over to The Mall. I bought a pillow, shampoo, and hangers. So it took a few hours.

Im still not on my computer, so I cant really add pictures yet. You guys have to see The Mall. It's a big concrete building with a green sign that says The Mall. And there are some palm trees. And Asians.

Attention nerds: If anyone can give me some computer tips, I want to get my internet working! I have a Dell Inspiron 1100 (I know). My wireless card works, but when I plug in the cable that doesnt work. It was the same situation in my house in Walpole, so I know it is my machine. Anyone know what I need? Maybe a driver to instal? I tried "repairing" the connection, and it said I needed to renew my IP address and call my ISP. I totally would, but my ISP doesnt speak English. Help!


TV from the hotel in Osaka

I appreciate everyone's comments. Whoever come visits me first gets to buy me dinner.

So I just killed another twenty minutes. I think I am going to borrow my roomie's bike and find city hall to get my alien card. Then probably go back to The Mall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, OJ's big in Japan. but I don't know anything about computers. But what you're doing looks really cool.

Anonymous said...

your roommie sounds nice!

Dan Nolan said...

At least you're up to date on the OJ situation. Hint: he did it. all of it.