Saturday, October 31, 2009

Big Apple


The other day I bought a really huge apple. It cost about 500 yen, but I was feeling sad and thought, I've never bought myself a really huge, expensive, apple before. So I did.


It was thiiiis big. It took two days to eat.

Speaking of impulse buys, I also got myself a 27" iMac last Sunday during a trip to Yamada Denki. Anyone who has read my blog or sketchblog for a long time and has been witness to my many fundraisers/complaints knows what a big deal that is.

Edit: damn, I should have said, "Speaking of Apples..." I'll get you next time, pun!

3 comments:

Sorata said...

Hope you enjoy your Apples, pun intended.

:D

LSL said...

Yaaaaaaaay, apples! Both kinds.

Also, you have perfect eyebrows. How does this happen?

switch said...

that is a big apple.